Thursday, June 10, 2010

Being A Missionary Is So Much Fun


Corey's companion, Elder Bertrand. And see that Subway sandwich next to the two gallons of milk in the cart? I would bet that's Corey's! And the milk too! Lol.


Their apartment. See the coke on the counter...hmmm...Corey...and you know how I know? He is too cheap to buy small cokes. Ha!

Ummm, guess he wants us to know he brushes his tongue. Or to be happy it isn't pierced. I don't know. He is sticking his tongue out in a few of his recent photos. Maybe if I keep posting them on his blog...HE. WILL. STOP. ;P

Part of Mom's email to Corey: "I know you said you aren't homesick and that's awesome. I'm glad you are doing well and working hard. I read your mission president's blog about his Why I Believe Fireside talk in Newark. One of the missionaries he quoted sounded an awful lot like my boy...!"

hey there! i was at the fireside, i froze when he read my e-mail in front of everyone lol it was pretty sick though.. tomorrows zone conference, im way stoked for that, and guess what im doin next week on pday?! ...goin to philly thats right! one of the Elders in our district hasnt had the chance to go to Philly yet on his mission and he goes back home at the end of the transfer, so he has two extra seats in the back of the mission car, so my comp and i are goin up with them.. i'll try to send you pics afterwards.

so things in Wilmington are going pretty cool, we're working real hard, a few investigators with baptismal dates, trying real hard to get them to keep commitments! stupid satan has to always ruin stuff... and im learning alot too! diving reallllll deep in the scriptures.

tyler looks like a stud in his WHITE gown, wow im so impressed! hes got bragging rights to that now lol so ryan "phelps", are you going to get into club swimming? now that your officially a fish? haha rulu and bean, how are you girls doing? soon to be in young womens and baptized! thats so awesome! so in 2 weeks i'll have been out 3 months already, can ya believe that?! time is flying so fast! being a missionary is so much fun, the key is really just losing yourself, fear God, and not what man thinks, and have a little bit of charity, things will go pretty sweet.. well, gotta run i'll talk to ya soon.
lots of love, Elder Harris

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Thank you so much for sharing your blog!! My mom was so excited to see new photos of Elder Bertrand too :)

Lindsey said...

PS My mom says she would love to get in contact with you--her email address is janarcole@aol.com.